top of page
Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Survivors Healing Retreat-Cleveland, OH
Coming Soon! This event is for Survivors ONLY.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
- To provide a safe place for survivors to process, heal and grow.
- Educate, equip and empower survivors to live an empowered life after abuse.
- To surround each survivor with a group of women with a similar journey and experiences, reminding them they are not alone.
- Allow survivors the freedom to begin or continue the journey of sharing and/or acknowledging their story.
- To cultivate dreams and desires and create an action plan for them to return home with.
- To empower survivors to face their fears, insecurities and come face to face with growth and healing.
- To move from survivor to thriver!
- A woman who has experienced any form of domestic violence.
- Be prepared for high intense emotional work
- A woman who is no longer in an abusive relationship
- Open to working with others from different cultural backgrounds.
- Kind, friendly and open to learning.
- Be ready to "do the work".
- Have a desire to heal and move forward in their life.
Due to this being a healing retreat, we have a limited number of survivors present for each retreat. There is an application process that each survivor must fill out to see if they meet the requirements. All participants will be responsible for their own transportation to and from the retreat location.
The fee of $400 includes individual suite lodging for 3/2, all meals, materials and workshops.
bottom of page